Cruise Missing from Schedule

Booked on the Allure July 23. 2023 out of Galveston. Made my reservation several months ago. Grabbed a few things from the planner already and even did a small price drop adjustment a few days ago. Just went in to price check and the cruise is not coming up as an option. Also, the planner is acting strange as well. Dining options were available and now its saying to check back.

Should I be worried?

I had been looking at a cruise online, on RC's site, the other day and closed the browser.  I signed back on and tried booking that cruise on RC's site but it was gone.  Went back online a few hours later and it was there again.  Glitch's happen a lot unfortunately. 

Edited by Surfguyxxx

17 hours ago, FPP777 said:

Booked on the Allure July 23. 2023 out of Galveston. Made my reservation several months ago. Grabbed a few things from the planner already and even did a small price drop adjustment a few days ago. Just went in to price check and the cruise is not coming up as an option. Also, the planner is acting strange as well. Dining options were available and now its saying to check back.

Should I be worried?

Most likely just another website glitch.  All categories available for sale on Cruising Power. Not even close to being sold out