If you disembarked in Trieste..

gailellen12

Looking forward to responses. Docking in Trieste on July 16th and have a flight to Philadelphia that is scheduled to leave Venice at 12.15 pm. We've been told by HAL that we should be able to make the flight with no problems.

10 minutes ago, kiefaber455 said:

Looking forward to responses. Docking in Trieste on July 16th and have a flight to Philadelphia that is scheduled to leave Venice at 12.15 pm. We've been told by HAL that we should be able to make the flight with no problems.

I disembark in Trieste on June 13 and have the same flight to Philly that you do. HAL told me the same thing.  I have Flight Ease. If no one responds to my post I will let you know how I make out  with the timing 

• 2 months later...
On 5/23/2022 at 10:00 AM, gailellen12 said:

I disembark in Trieste on June 13 and have the same flight to Philly that you do. HAL told me the same thing.  I have Flight Ease. If no one responds to my post I will let you know how I make out  with the timing 

How did you make out with your flight?  did you use HAL’s transfer or a private one?  Thanks so much.

1 hour ago, kazu said:

How did you make out with your flight?  did you use HAL’s transfer or a private one?  Thanks so much.

If you click on gailellens name you can read her past posts.  Sounds like the flight situation was a disaster but they made it to the cruise.

4 minutes ago, mapleleaves said:

If you click on gailellens name you can read her past posts.  Sounds like the flight situation was a disaster but they made it to the cruise.

Of course, I didn’t think to do that - thank you.