Enchanted Princess Safety Onboard?

Minnie29

2 hours ago, caribill said:

The families of the about 7500 people who die in the USA each month from Covid (current rate) might disagree with you.

( https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#datatracker-home )

The current population of America is around 330 million. The percentage of people who have died from Covid is, therefore, 0.02%. Dreadful for those who have lost family and friends (which I have) but a tiny amount nevertheless.

How many die every month from cancer, M.S , Parkinson's, Pneumonia, Bronchitis, etc etc.

People need to get some perspective.

• Like 3

According to CDC stats over 1 Mio. people died by Covid or under the influence of Covid. This is 0,33%.

I consider this as significant, but I have no stats about other cause of death. For sure after the vaccination/booster activities the rate has dropped significantly. Still not nice. Some people don't die, but have long term problems. For me to take care on the situation is still very relevant.

19 hours ago, roysue said:

I was on Enchanted in March.  She is beautiful and I would sail her again tomorrow.  Remember when we worried about Noro, before covid became our big concern?  I believe safety on board is mostly in each passengers control.  Don't get in crowded elevators.  Wash your hands frequently.  Keep your hands away from your face.  Avoid touching things that don't require touching.  Use a mask in necessary crowded situations.  Eat outside when you can.  I traveled with a group of 8, one who is immunocompromised and none of us got sick.  Just my thought.

Glad to hear she's a beautiful ship.  We sail on her for a 10 day Southern Caribbean in January and I'm excited to check her out!  Glad you had a great voyage.