Scarlet Lady / Live / Solo / Back to Back!

sid_9169

1 hour ago, LeeRB said:

I don’t see anything there that I would even consider drinking; I guess I have gotten too picky about what I drink over the years.

Botanist gin?  Another pic had Grey Goose and Tito’s.  No bourbon but what do you drink?

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Hogladyrider said:

@sid_9169....it sounds like Virgin Voyages is your new "top" favorite cruise line.  You sure have done a bang up job sharing with all of us what it is like cruising on Virgin.

The food looks amazing and the ship is stunning.

Curious if that "foot bath thingy" you took a pic of is pedicure or is it one of those fish nibble on your feet places.

Pedicure

• Like 2

Appears to be a whole different crowd than the last cruise... I don't mean just different people, but a much younger crowd... I just installed the patch, and chugged a large black Americano. It looks like we'll be sailing away any minute now. They've moved the deck party indoors due to the rain.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

PXL_20220601_203111779.thumb.jpg.ce2b938f2ae7373e09250a98887d5ae3.jpg

My muster station is in the Red Room... One of the places I haven't been at all this cruise.

PXL_20220601_203114771.jpg

It's a really cool space as they reconfigure the seating depending on the show, or simply remove all the seats completely for the Dance Party Thing show...You should check out some of the entertainment - it's actually pretty impressive!

• Like 5

Have fun!! Following closely along as I'm on the same sailing in 28 days!

How close to departure did you find out your stateroom number? We did a GTY, so it doesn't really matter but I was just curious. We're within 30 days of departure so I'm just guessing we're going to get our Bands at the pier terminal.

• Like 1