Covid test needed if Seattle port but stop in Victoria?

dcherry

For the love of God, this is all so confusing. I am leaving and returning to the port in Seattle but stopping in Victoria. Do I need to take an onboard Covid test before getting back to Seattle and getting on my plane home or is that just for those whose cruise ends in Canada and then are flying back to the US?

42 minutes ago, Gramma of Boys said:

You will not need to test since you are flying to and from the US.  You will, however, need to complete the ArriveCan App before you embark since you have a stop in Victoria.

Many thanks!

Don't forget that you need covid test to board the ship with the cruise lines required guidelines. Canada only requires ArriveCan App which has to be done prior to boarding ship with it's own timeline guidelines and required data entry for each person in the party. Doing it ahead of time will let you skip all the people in line who haven't done it or don't know they have to and are looking for wifi or smart phone. 

sightcrr 

The arrivecan thing is just kinda stupid because you are already jumping thru all the hoops before getting on the ship anyway, so all the bases are covered. You are providing the exact same info again ( your immunization record and passport info, no testing) But it is what it is so we do it. 

• Like 1