Move up question

PatricF

On 5/25/2022 at 11:36 AM, Jim_Iain said:

They send rejection notices at 48 hours of earliest boarding time.

I am on the June 2nd Summit with my two bids still pending, but I can’t change or cancel them.  Will Celebrity let me know one way or the other tomorrow?

I currently have a Celebrity Suite on the Solstice and since neither the penthouse or the royal are available I would think that they are sold out. Is there a possibility they will open for a Moveup bid or is it only if someone cancels.

Edited by samplecd02

2 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

I am on the June 2nd Summit with my two bids still pending, but I can’t change or cancel them.  Will Celebrity let me know one way or the other tomorrow?

According to Celebrity there are 3 suites available.  Asking $5700pp.  Who knows, but would guess Celebrity will fill them with the highest bidders.  The in turn could open up 3 other cabins.

I currently have an ocean view room and I’m considering bidding on a veranda room. However, I’m worried I’m going to get a veranda room with an obstructed view. Has anybody else had this issue when doing a move up? 

4 hours ago, eburk0205 said:

I currently have an ocean view room and I’m considering bidding on a veranda room. However, I’m worried I’m going to get a veranda room with an obstructed view. Has anybody else had this issue when doing a move up? 

You could be assigned an obstructed veranda. That's part of a Move Up- you can't pick your specific category or specific cabin.

If you aren't comfortable with that, I'd book the cabin you want specifically.

• Thanks 1