Trying to start a roll call for A_Rosa river Christmas cruise

jump22

It is highly unlikely anyone will join your roll call, because river ships as very small and excursions are included – so there aren't very many people in your target audience and they don't have much to talk about.  If you started a roll call on the lines of "All A-Rosa Christmas Cruises" [or even better "All A-Rosa Cruises"] you might get some responses.  But your best bet is to ask your questions here on the main River Cruising forum.

• 6 months later...
On 5/24/2022 at 5:41 PM, jump22 said:

There does not seem to be many any calls for this river cruise line. I would like to start a roll call, for this cruise.

Hi @jump22
Which Christmas cruise are you going on? We're on A-rosa on the Rhine cruise leaving Dec 23 from Cologne. 
Just saw this post and I haven't found much online for A-rosa. 

Amy 

Once upon a time! Here we go we moored on the Moselle to visit Cocham beautiful weather beautiful place our CD sorted us all out and said to enjoy ourselves as she had the day off. Now this is a fairly young attractive young lady with a lot of charisma , remember that. As we’re sorting ourselves another river cruise vessel an A’Rosa moored next to us and as there was plenty of room the question was asked ‘why’ we soon understood, the Captain jumped off and did the pirate thingy and ran of with our CD, it turned out they had married at the start of the season so had only seen each other a few times since then. Our guys managed to stop themselves fro running to her aid (the Captain was quite young and pretty fit looking) quite a lot of teasing ensued.

I thought that at one time there was supposed to be a link between Scenic & A’Rosa.

On 12/5/2022 at 10:53 PM, steamboats said:

You will hardly find anything in English about A-Rosa as they are basically a German river cruise line. In the past they did sell bilingual cruises or all English cruises (meaning just a couple of dates).

steamboats 

Their "International" cruises are supposed to be bilingual. The others are in German only. 

We'll see in a couple weeks how true that is. Won't matter much to us, my husband speaks enough German to get us through.