eMed tests.

36 minutes ago, thefog said:

I'm from Canada and wondering how i get some of these eMed tests cruisers are talking about?

Optum may ship to Canada:

Abbott BinaxNOW™ COVID-19 Ag Card Home Test with eMed Telehealth Services for Travel - 2 Pack | Optum Store

But, local, more cost-effective solutions may be available.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 3

Just back from a TA finishing up in Amsterdam and used, for the first time, the eMed tests there to fly home to Orlando.  It was very easy to do and relatively quick.  Results sent to us within 10 minutes.  You'll like them but just remember to download the Navicia app prior to avoid any delays.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Just back from a TA finishing up in Amsterdam and used, for the first time, the eMed tests there to fly home to Orlando.  It was very easy to do and relatively quick.  Results sent to us within 10 minutes.  You'll like them but just remember to download the Navicia app prior to avoid any delays.  

The question was whether Canadians can order them.

3 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

You'll like them but just remember to download the Navicia app prior to avoid any delays.

You need a Navica account, but do not need the app. I've used E-med for 3 cruises since restart and have always saved and printed the e-mail results (still accessible on phone or tablet) for myself and traveling companion, never once used the Navica app.

On 5/25/2022 at 7:53 PM, thefog said:

I'm from Canada and wondering how i get some of these eMed tests cruisers are talking about?

almost all grocery stores and pharmacy's have complimentary btnx test kits in all our Provinces