Night time entertainment in the theater

Hello

I am new to RCL , so please be kind because I dont know and cant find my answer . So I am suppose to go on Navigator of the seas, on June 6-10 . I dont see any entertainment on scheduled in the main main theater on the app. Does any know if they are having some sort of show? I always love going to the dinner in the MDR and then a Show after , its one of the reasons I like cruising so much is that there is entertainment in the evenings everywhere on the ship , usally pre covid. Thankyou in advance for your time . I am still learning to cruise using a app and RCL. I usually cruise Princess, but have decided to try something new and different . 

16 minutes ago, cruisenurse2 said:

Hello

I am new to RCL , so please be kind because I dont know and cant find my answer . So I am suppose to go on Navigator of the seas, on June 6-10 . I dont see any entertainment on scheduled in the main main theater on the app. Does any know if they are having some sort of show? I always love going to the dinner in the MDR and then a Show after , its one of the reasons I like cruising so much is that there is entertainment in the evenings everywhere on the ship , usally pre covid. Thankyou in advance for your time . I am still learning to cruise using a app and RCL. I usually cruise Princess, but have decided to try something new and different . 

The Navigator just has the standard cruise ship shows.  These are sometimes called "fly-in acts" for obvious reasons.  Jugglers, magicians, singers, comedians, ventriloquists.  And NV has two production shows, with the RC singers & dancers.  They only have one going right now, but the other is starting up very soon.  (or maybe already has)  The one I saw was VERY VERY VERY GOOD.

There isn't anything to see in the app until you board the ship.  Then you will see the schedule.

29 minutes ago, cruisenurse2 said:

Hello

I just got off Navigator and also sailed on her in February.  The production show in the main theater is Showgirls--and was really good.  They also have the ice show--also great!  For the ice show, get there early as the venue is smaller and fills up much more quickly than the main theater show.  

Edited by rockmom

10 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I just got off Navigator and also sailed on her in February.  The production show in the main theater is Showgirls--and was really good.  They also have the ice show--also great!  For the ice show, get there early as the venue us smaller and fills up much more quickly than the main theater show.  

Oops.  Sorry.  I forgot about the ice show!  (which was great, of course)

• Haha 1

NV has great entertainment. As stated lots of variety show material plus the Royal Caribbean singers and dancers do 2 shows. There is currently Showgirls and a second show is "due to start in mid June-ish", per the dance captain. Don't forget the ice shows.