Is it allowed to take beach towels to the beach?

MouseBerry

2 minutes ago, MouseBerry said:

Hi,

in case we want to visit a beach on a port of call. Is it allowed to take towels from the ship to the beach (and bring it back of course)?

Or do I need to pack my own?

cheers

MouseBerry 

You do not need to take yours. You can take the towels from Azamara to the beach.

Enjoy your cruise 🚢 

Ivi

• Like 1

for our upcoming cruise to Greece I think we are going to bring our own Turkish towels.  We're spending 3 days pre-cruise on the island of Aegina and would be using them there. They are much lighter and less bulky than the ship towels so easier to carry around or put in a backpack. I bought them on Amazon for a recent trip to the beach in South Carolina where the rental had us bring our own beach towels.

• Like 1

We walked over to the beaches in Argostoli and Gytheion last week and took the towels from Onward. They are great towels but very bulky and we wished we had taken our own lighter more compact beach towels with us. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, yogagal47 said:

for our upcoming cruise to Greece I think we are going to bring our own Turkish towels.  We're spending 3 days pre-cruise on the island of Aegina and would be using them there. 

We spent 3 days pre-cruise in 2019, a great way to slide into our Azamara Greece Intensive sailing.  The Hotel Rastoni in Aegina, close to the Temple of Apollo and Archaeological Museum, was perfect for us.  Where will you stay?

• Like 1

Hi,

we have been to many cruise ships an the towels on Azamara Pursuit are maybe the biggest by length and width we ever had. But at the same time they are quite thin. Overall they are great and not bulky to our experience. And the loungers are big as well and the most comfortable we can remember.

cheers

MouseBerry

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Ithikan said:

We spent 3 days pre-cruise in 2019, a great way to slide into our Azamara Greece Intensive sailing.  The Hotel Rastoni in Aegina, close to the Temple of Apollo and Archaeological Museum, was perfect for us.  Where will you stay?

We are staying at the Hotel Irides -it is not in Aegina town but a bit east of there near the Souvala port. We will take a Saronic Ferry to the Aegina port as the direct ferries to Souvala do not seem to be running. The hotel arranged for a rental car for us for $35/day!  We are so looking forward to seeing Aegina as we visited the island of Hydra nearby years ago on a Seadream Cruise and loved it!

• Like 1