Aft facing cabins on Millennium

PatricF

While we have not stayed in the Aft Aqua cabins. We stayed in 1116. Elevator down to Blu, aft outside stairs down to Sunset Bar and right into Oceanview Cafe. We do enjoy the location, great for bring snacks and drinks back to the balcony.

We were in Aqua aft cabin 1140 on the Summit last month and loved the size and the location of the balcony but there were times when the sound from the movie on 12 made it less than enjoyable sitting out there.  Even though it was raining and there were only 350 passengers onboard they still had the sound blasting. When it got loud enough that we heard it in the cabin I called guest relations about it.  One time it was turned down but the next time there was no improvement.  

Love the aft cabins - a bit of a walk to the stairs/elevators but I figure the walk is equal to a drink.....

Honestly - we love the aft cabins - grab a drink/bottle at night and sit and enjoy the wake and stars.  

1 hour ago, MartinsCruise said:

We were in Aqua aft cabin 1140 on the Summit last month and loved the size and the location of the balcony but there were times when the sound from the movie on 12 made it less than enjoyable sitting out there.  Even though it was raining and there were only 350 passengers onboard they still had the sound blasting. When it got loud enough that we heard it in the cabin I called guest relations about it.  One time it was turned down but the next time there was no improvement.  

We had exactly the same problem in 1140.  Went up to deck 12 and there wasn't a soul listening to the loud movie.  I agree, it doesn't need to be so loud that it impairs peoples' enjoyment of their balconies.