Serenade of the Seas cabin opinions please

I haven't sailed since before covid. Had a cruise booked for Canada/New England and it was cancelled. Looking to book it now. It will be on Serenade of the seas and i am looking for opinions on Cabins # 9562 and 9564.   Thanks for any help.

1 hour ago, betmust said:

I haven't sailed since before covid. Had a cruise booked for Canada/New England and it was cancelled. Looking to book it now. It will be on Serenade of the seas and i am looking for opinions on Cabins # 9562 and 9564.   Thanks for any help.

Both would be a good choice for a balcony.  They are close to the main elevator and forward from the hump so you have a forward view.  I've heard from a Captain that starboard  is a good side to book for Canada New England cruises.  More often you have the port view.  I try to book starboard for that itinerary.  Sometimes it doesn't work for various port or other issues.  You're also walking distance to the WJ.

• Like 1

Thank you both. It has been 3 years since i have booked a cruise and I am so ready. I feel like I forgot so much. Funny thing is after i booked i realized these 2 cabins are right next to the ones that got covid cancelled in 2020. I guess I do remember.

• Like 1