Carnival Shareholder on board credit

pumpkinjo-an

I’ve just had an email asking me to provide proof of ownership less than 3 months old for my Carnival share, normally I provide my last dividend confirmation. However, we haven’t had a dividend payment since March 2020. Has any one else had this problem?  Of course we may get a dividend this month which would solve the problem, but not expecting one. Sailing with P&O in August.

Edited by pumpkinjo-an
Too much detail

If you hold the shares as a certificate then just need to quote the certificate number.

if you hold them in an online nominee account just do a screen print of your current statement redacting anything that is not relevant.

You just need to show your name, current date and number or Carnival shares held.

It is unlikely a dividend will be issued for some time.

Brian

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pumpkinjo-an said:

I’ve just had an email asking me to provide proof of ownership less than 3 months old for my Carnival share, normally I provide my last dividend confirmation. However, we haven’t had a dividend payment since March 2020. Has any one else had this problem?  Of course we may get a dividend this month which would solve the problem, but not expecting one. Sailing with P&O in August.

This is what I was told when my recent Sky Princess application was rejected… 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/4/2022 at 3:51 PM, BrianI said:

If you hold the shares as a certificate then just need to quote the certificate number.

if you hold them in an online nominee account just do a screen print of your current statement redacting anything that is not relevant.

You just need to show your name, current date and number or Carnival shares held.

It is unlikely a dividend will be issued for some time.

Brian

As a relatively new Carnival shareholder please can someone tell me where I can  see my OBC showing  on my upcoming cruise next month. Should I get an email from P&O or will I not find out until I get onboard? The cruise was booked through a travel agent. 

Just now, Bin man said:

They usually reply back to you that it has been actioned . Last year I was talking with my TA and she said she could see it had been added if that helps 

I always get an updated confirmation showing the additional OBC. 

3 minutes ago, Lyndylou57 said:

As a relatively new Carnival shareholder please can someone tell me where I can  see my OBC showing  on my upcoming cruise next month. Should I get an email from P&O or will I not find out until I get onboard? The cruise was booked through a travel agent. 

You should get an auto email by immediate return confirming receipt of your application.

Then later (three days in my case) you get an email confirming your credit.

About three days later I got an email from my travel agent with a revised P&O invoice showing the allocated credit.

Brian

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lyndylou57 said:

Yes - ask your Travel Agent for a copy of the P&O booking confirmation update that P&O will have sent them after granting you OBC for your Carnival shares. This document will show the OBC.

3 hours ago, Lyndylou57 said:

Assuming you have provided evidence of your shareholding and requested the OBC, you should receive an updated booking summary showing the additional OBC from P&0 via your TA.