Question about Celebration 4 night cruise

canalwen

I just booked on this ship for March 16th. Just wondering if there is a formal night on this cruise? We leave on Thursday at 4 pm, Friday we are in Freeport from noon until 7 pm, Saturday we are in Nassaufrom 7 am to midnight and then Sunday we are at sea. I can't really see a day that a formal night would fit into, so I was wondering if there really is one? Any help would be appreciated since that will drive the packing process. :confused:

Thanks in advance

Hi there, I am on the 3/30 celebration cruise and had the same question. I believe I was told that the formal night waill be the night we are in Freeport, which is the 2nd night of the cruise. Not a problem for me since i have the later seating, but it kind of stinks for those with early seating if they have an excursion that doesn't come back until the ship is ready to sail....

The Captain's Dinner (Formal Night) is on Friday night. The night we are in Freeport. We have an excursion planned til 5:30, and 8pm dinner sitting. I'm hoping that's enough time to get back to the ship and get dressed, but I bet we're rushing:) !

Enjoy your cruise!

The 2nd night (Freeport) is formal night. For early seatings, find a short excursion or just stay on the ship and take advantage of the spa treatments or relax by the pool!

Canalwen - I'm jealous! You sail a whole 2 weeks before BNL and I go on 3/30!!

BNL - hey there! The roll call thread has gotten quiet again, but only 32 days to go now!!!

The 2nd night (Freeport) is formal night. For early seatings, find a short excursion or just stay on the ship and take advantage of the spa treatments or relax by the pool!

We did the kayaking/nature adventure which didn't get us back until 6:30, but it was so wonderful that we felt it was well worth missing dinner.

That night they served Prime Rib up on the Lido Deck, and we found we had plenty of room for the Gala Buffet later that same evening, for which we did dress up.

DH and I are sailing on the Celebration tomorrow :D I think the formal night is Friday, but will let ya'll know when we return.

Can't wait to Celebrate!!

Carnival - 1995, 1998, 2006

NCL - 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003

Holland America - 2004, 2006

Royal Caribbean - 2001

Archived