Serenade of the Seas Details, Please

8 hours ago, Tree_skier said:

I was on Serenade last year when it was at 1/3 capacity and I almost lived in the Centrum/ R-Bar.  It was perfect then as an entertainment venue.  I can't a imagine it at full capacity I would think it would be a nightmare.

Until this yr have only done longer 10+ niters on Radiance Class inc Dozens on Serenade. At most we had 1750-2000 passengers never once remember hitting 100% Capacity let alone the 108%+ average Royal Ships were Pre-CV. Many Solo travelers like myself, few Families and about 50 Kids(usually less). Never once had issue finding a Seat in Theater or WJ, exception is of course Centrum and the tiny Movie Theaters where miss the 2 larger ones Sovereign was built with

• 4 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Chads2600 said:

Just booked the February 18th sailing.  Do they ever have chicken wings at the buffet?  Its my sons favorite thing to eat. Thanks

Been on Serenade for the past and current sailing. 

Wings are available on the room service menu    I have not seen wings at the buffet. However, I’ve only been there once for lunch and once for dessert after MDR dinner. 
m

On 9/29/2022 at 4:47 PM, Ashland said:

Whenever I think of Radiance class I think of the poor design of the Centrum and the fact that they use this area when they should be using the Safari Lounge...as it seats more people.

This couldn't have been more evident on the Serenade last week.

I am of the opposite opinion. I love the way they use the centrum as an entertainment point.

Tampa is a great port for the short westerns on the Radiance class ships. Make sure you are able to get out on deck when sailing under the skyway bridge (roughly 2 hours after departure). Heliport on the bow is usually open for all passengers on this class of ship also, so if you have never had a chance to get on the bow, go for it. 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Chads2600 said:

Just booked the February 18th sailing.  Do they ever have chicken wings at the buffet?  Its my sons favorite thing to eat. Thanks

It never hurts to ask.  On trips where we were eating dinner in the WJ on a regular basis we were able to order special items with a days' notice.