No more e-docs and luggage tags?

PRH

We’re two weeks out and e-docs and luggage tags are still grayed out.  We have our express passes on our phones.  Just wondering if they’re dispensing with them?  Frustrating because in addition, we’ve heard nothing, absolutely nothing, about the land tour package either.  No luggage tags is concerning too.

They do exist, we are traveling with a friend - I have access to his Celebrity account, he received his edocs and luggage tags two weeks ago.    Our luggage tags and edocs are still grayed out.

I am only hold with my TA now, hopefully they will be able to do something since they sent an email 10 days ago telling me to print my luggage tags!

Since our cabins are next to one another, if necessary we'll just print out extra luggage tags for his cabin and have all of our luggage sitting at his door!  But that is not really a good solution.

And I do miss the pre-printed luggage tags.

Just now, jelayne said:

They no longer mail luggage tags.  You can print them yourself, but you need access to the edocs to get the tag to print.  Alternatively the porters will write tags for your luggage.

Yeh, it’s that porter thing at the pier.  I’ve found those can take longer to appear because they aren’t “coded” for quick assignment onto the ship—maybe it’s the handwriting?   Don’t understand why they can’t at least make them printable!  

1 hour ago, PRH said:

We’re two weeks out and e-docs and luggage tags are still grayed out.  We have our express passes on our phones.  Just wondering if they’re dispensing with them?  Frustrating because in addition, we’ve heard nothing, absolutely nothing, about the land tour package either.  No luggage tags is concerning too.

I just got off the phone with my TA who called Celebrity and they can't force the edocs and luggage tags until 14 days ahead of time, we are 16 days out.

So, if you are within two weeks out, sit down with a book, or a cup of tea, or something stronger, and be prepared to sit on hold for a while.

I would especially be concerned about details on your land tour package, that phone call should be worth your time.

• Like 1

Our E Docs appeared on our on line account about 16 days before sailing on the 24th June.

These contain the luggage tags which can be printed. Previously E Docs were greyed out .

The luggage tags pull down on the online account which had been previously greyed out sprang to life and could have been printed from that.

To add to the confusion the App shows none of this. The two do not seem to be sync. The online account still shows that I have not entered my personal details while the App shows "good to go "

UK Celebrity cannot answer phone calls as they have been overwhelmed with success for the last 2 years. Our T/A has become invisible once they had the final payment. You cannot keep blaming Covid. for such poor service 

Every week I get an Assertive Email from Planet  Miami telling me I have to turn up at the port at a certain time although they control the flights and transport.

Perhaps instead of building ships Celebrity could invest a few million £ in Admin. and staff it with personal familiar with the cultural differences throughout their customer base. 

If this is the new normal