Has anyone boarded Celebrity using a Certificate of Recovery and Pos. PCR Test result?

12cruise2

I'm interested in hearing about anyone who boarded Celebrity using a Certificate of Recovery and Positive PCR test result?  I know from others' comments on various threads that the CofR works for airlines, but I just want to hear boarding experiences for Celebrity in particular using the two above docs, which are what Celebrity says are needed to board in lieu of a negative covid test within two days of boarding.

Thank you all in advance for sharing.

Edited by 12cruise2

I've seen it mentioned several times, but only as sample certificates and people had good luck using them for airlines.  I haven't noticed mention of a passenger using them to board Celebrity.  I am not able to read every post on every thread, sorry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 12cruise2 said:

I've seen it mentioned several times, but only as sample certificates and people had good luck using them for airlines.  I haven't noticed mention of a passenger using them to board Celebrity.  I am not able to read every post on every thread, sorry.

Try an advanced search.  You thus don't need to read thousands of posts.  Works great.  Celebrity is very clear about accepting them and provides exactly what is required.

• Thanks 1

We both used a Letter of Recovery and positive PCR test in April when we boarded

the Silhouette for a B2B……. a TA and an Eastern Med.  There were no problems at all.  We just showed are paperwork at the Port and they took copies of everything. We were then exempt from testing on the ship for the second of our B2B cruises.  Hope this helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, BBJJTJ said:

We both used a Letter of Recovery and positive PCR test in April when we boarded

the Silhouette for a B2B……. a TA and an Eastern Med.  There were no problems at all.  We just showed are paperwork at the Port and they took copies of everything. We were then exempt from testing on the ship for the second of our B2B cruises.  Hope this helps!

Thank you, thank you so much for posting this reassurance.  It really does help.  We're doing short B2Bs July 9. 

On 6/11/2022 at 12:14 PM, Arizona Wildcat said:

Discussed in many duplicate threads.  Yes they have boarded.

Discussion that says yes they take them without discussion of examples of actual use are not the same. It's practically impossible to find any discussion of people actually using them. And, we all know actual port experience is always way different than what Celebrity says should happen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1