HEALTH CERTIFICATION 3 DAYS OUT

wemjam

Quick question for those that cruised in last week or so.  The 2 cruises we took earlier this year, 3 days out I had to do a health certification on them (not the vaccination verification - this was different)

We cruise in 3 days on the Conquest and I don't see anywhere I can do the Health Certification and I am not getting the emails to do it either.

Did they stop this?

We just got on the ship yesterday.  Yes, about 48 hrs prior this was available to complete in our planner.

But then i kept getting email reminders to fill it out (even though I'd submitted it) and finally they said to just complete it at the terminal. They never asked us about it the terminal (so maybe some issues with their system).

LOL, I was just sitting here reading the responses and my email came in to go do it!

Just goes to show you sometimes they have their head up their behind.  I called this afternoon and spoke to a rep who said there is "no such health assessment that has to be done, just your vaccination verification."  Go figure!