Mardi Gras Disembark time?

It's going to depend on arrival time at the pier and then how soon the customs and others are finished.

Assuming the ship gets into the pier around 5:30 or 6 AM as typically, i.e., no delays on return, most self assists are departing between 7:30 and 8AM. Sometimes earlier.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, crewsweeper said:

It's going to depend on arrival time at the pier and then how soon the customs and others are finished.

Assuming the ship gets into the pier around 5:30 or 6 AM as typically, i.e., no delays on return, most self assists are departing between 7:30 and 8AM. Sometimes earlier.

ok.. thanks.. that is why I booked the shuttle for 830am just to be safe

14 minutes ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

ok.. thanks.. that is why I booked the shuttle for 830am just to be safe

You should be fine. I can't believe they had us all of the ship by 9:45 when i sailed 2 months ago. They moved 5,000 people quickly

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cruisegirl1976 said:

oh wow.. that is fast

I've cruised MG 4 times and debarking has been the fastest I've ever seen, even having to grab my bag in the terminal and sit on my shuttle until it filled.  Average arrival at MCO was around 9-9:30ish and I was able to change to an earlier flight.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, lazydayz said:

They were giving us "final, final" to get off the ship around 9:15 in early June, and that sailing was at capacity.  MG and Port Canaveral definitely have it figured out.  

Same in May on b2b's so agree completely with what you're saying. Anyone wanting to stay as late as 9:30 would be hard pressed and TBH you'd be hampering operations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1