Celebrity Solstice - Main Dining Room

Phildel

We are looking at booking Celebrity Solstice for an Asia cruise in 2024. Can anyone let me know if they have tables for 2 in the main dining room or if you always have to share a table with other passengers. 

They have some tables for 2.  If you elect Select dining (anytime) then you will not have a assigned table but can make reservations.  You will not be seated with others unless you want to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Phildel said:

We are looking at booking Celebrity Solstice for an Asia cruise in 2024. Can anyone let me know if they have tables for 2 in the main dining room or if you always have to share a table with other passengers. 

Yes, but even with a table for 2, there with be another table for 2 about 6 inches away so think of it more like a table for 4, but without the obligation to talk 🙂.

If you were hoping for more privacy, there is no harm in asking, but they may not always be able to oblige, depending on how close to capacity the ship is on your sailing, time of day etc.

Edited by Mark_T
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Yes, but even with a table for 2, there with be another table for 2 about 6 inches away so think of it more like a table for 4, but without the obligation to talk 🙂.

If you were hoping for more privacy, there is no harm in asking, but they may not always be able to oblige, depending on how close to capacity the ship is on your sailing, time of day etc.

That’s no problem . We don’t mind being next to people . My partner is deaf so it is awkward when sharing a table and having a conversation . 

• 1 month later...

We had anytime dining.  We made reservations a month or so before boarding for 7pm each night.  It was perfect.  We got the same table every night...one we choose in a corner, and had the same waite staff each night.  

1 hour ago, techteach said:

@itsanita Hello again! Were you able to make the dinner reservations prior to cruising or did you need to do it once onboard?

You can do it before cruising.  I have made reservations for my Nov and Jan cruise already.  You can do it on the website.  Go to dining reservations and keep scrolling down past all the specialty restaurants till you come to the complimentary dining and click on that.  You can add anyone sailing with you if you have their reservation number and birthdate.   If you have issues, you can just call the Celebrity number and they will do it for you.  

• Like 1