Golf in Cork, Ireland

Hubby would like to get off the boat in Cork (Cobh) and go somewhere close to golf 18.....Anyone got any great ideas?   It will be on a Sunday, July 29th.  We will be in port from 9 am to 8 pm....

Thanks in advance!

Terri Johnson

19 minutes ago, Globaliser said:

I think it's Sunday 31 July. Friday 29 July is the date that the cruise departs.

I think you have too much spare time on your hands! 😉

OP, do be aware that Monday 1st August in a bank holiday in Ireland, so that weekend (Friday 29th July to Monday 1st August) is going to be very busy everywhere.  If you look at Cobh GC, already there are only afternoon tee times available.  If golf is what he wants to do then you should book your tee time quickly as the chances of a 'walk up' time will be slim.

Thank y'all so much and I must have had one too many glasses of wine as yes!  It is the 31st.  I will have him take a look at the two recommended and book right away.....thank you all so so much.  This was extremely helpful!

On 6/21/2022 at 10:02 PM, MaxandMindy said:

Hubby would like to get off the boat in Cork (Cobh) and go somewhere close to golf 18.....Anyone got any great ideas?   It will be on a Sunday, July 29th.  We will be in port from 9 am to 8 pm....

Thanks in advance!

Terri Johnson

Try Old Head......we were just there

On 6/21/2022 at 10:02 PM, MaxandMindy said:

Thanks in advance!

Terri Johnson

Which course did you end up with a tee time?  I emailed Cobh Golf Club and never heard back.