Extra Passengers in suite!

sirdavid

How do you think you would "bear" the news if HAL said they would charge you extra for them? If they try, just "bare" your soul and let them know your guests take up "barely" any room, and don't use any consumables at all. :)

Have a wonderful cruise!

We cruise with extra passengers as well.

In fact, on our recent QM2 sailing, the crew became very fond of them, and would always ask how they were doing.

Here they are enjoying a pre-dinner martini in the Commodore Club.

Cheers!

96564445_QM2-PaulSteven.jpg.13f474e857f6c9eaf37b81d201a9704e.jpg

I remember reading on Cruise Critic a few years ago about a couple who traveled on HAL with stuffed animals. They dressed them according to the dress code of the day.

This couple always stayed in a suite - but not with their "pets".

The "pets" had an adjoining suite! (I am not trying to put any pressure on you.)

I remember reading on Cruise Critic a few years ago about a couple who traveled on HAL with stuffed animals. They dressed them according to the dress code of the day.

This couple always stayed in a suite - but not with their "pets".

The "pets" had an adjoining suite! (I am not trying to put any pressure on you.)

Although there have been a couple of bear ladies, I think you might be remembering the "gollies". There were rumors on board that ship that they even had there own plane seats.

Ted, didn't you notice we had a bear-lady on our cruise last summer? She had the bear dressed to code most nights---brought it to dinner and seemingly everywhere else, too. She sat near me in the dining room.

She (the human) frequently wore a vest made from the HAL canvas bags.

Ted, I remember where you were seated (my ward wasn't locked;) ); I know you wouldn't have seen this bear-lady from there. I just figured you must have spotted her in your travels around the ship. After all, in 35 days you can't miss too many passengers.

That bear went to trivia, lunch, everywhere.

We are sailing on the Volendam March 23 on the Southern Carribean Cruise.

I just found these two talking about shore excursions and sunscreen....Will HAL charge extra if they travel in our suite!:)

sirdavid,

I hope your Table mates *S* and youall have a great time spent.. if our ships arrive together it would be marvelous to speak.

We are again on the New Noordam leaving NYC on 03/25/2006 AD.

They becoming Dam bruins now...

Archived