Panorama Aft Facing

I’m helping first time cruisers book.  Looks like the aft facing cabins (deck 7) over look a hot tub area. What would the noise level be? We’ve stayed in aft facing on Royal Caribbean many times and never had a movement problem. How’s movement in that area on this ship? Friends are worried about getting sick so I’ve suggested lower and mid-ship, but these aft facing look interesting. Thanks 

That is the Havana area. It is never crowded and since min. age is 12, not noisy. There is some vibration felt, but no out of the ordinary movement. Even in the slightly rough seas crossing the Gulf of California I don't think people get motion sickness. My wife is sensitive, but has never needed medication on Panorama.

• Thanks 1

Stayed  on the Pan, in the Havana aft balcony. There was never any noise issue, either from Pool/bar area,or hallway. Loved being able to go out the room door and head down the stairs 2 doors down and you were on the pool deck. As far as movement goes zero issue. Only negative was some ash from stacks, but that’s common on almost all ships.

Enjoy