Purchased OBC assigned to wrong person on booking

DM6045

Wonder if anybody can help? We’re travelling tomorrow on Enchanted ans both Me and Mum separately purchased some onboard credits through our cruise personalisers and we’ve just gone to print out our travel summary and noticed they have been assigned to me. Will we be able to get the ones she paid for transferred to her account onboard or do I have to call princess and get them transferred before we leave? Could it be because we’re both registered to use the same payment card?

Many thanks never had this problem happen before.

9 minutes ago, DM6045 said:

Wonder if anybody can help? We’re travelling tomorrow on Enchanted and both Me and Mum separately purchased some onboard credits through our cruise personalisers and we’ve just gone to print out our travel summary and noticed they have been assigned to me. Will we be able to get the ones she paid for transferred to her account onboard or do I have to call princess and get them transferred before we leave? Could it be because we’re both registered to use the same payment card?

Many thanks never had this problem happen before.

If you are setup with the same payment card, then whoever owns that credit card is going to be paying the full on-board account charges for the voyage (I presume you are sharing a cabin).  It doesn't matter who "owns" the OBC as charges for each of you are netted together and any OBC applied to the amount owing.  This is only really important if you were using separate credit cards and paying for your own expenses. 

On our Emerald cruise just finished I registered my credit card to both our accounts but they put my Shareholder OBC to my husbands accounts and onboard I couldn’t see any of his purchasing on my app but he could see both our purchases on his. It didn’t make any difference to us but it could to other couples. I’m sure it’s because we are Mr & Mrs and they automatically assumed it was his card even though it had my first name on it which is obviously a female name.