Hoping Chief is still around....

I know the drug sniffing dogs USED to sniff for marijuana products at the Miami port because one of my friends got busted at disembarkation like 15 years ago. Who knows what's being sniffed for now, 

The problem with CBD products is that they are NOT regulated. There have been investigative articles showing that some products have MUCH lower CDB than they promise on the package and some have THC when they say they don't. You really don't know what you're getting unless there is 3rd party verification. 

For the nerve pain, if it flares up in one position and gets better in other positions, have you tried propping your leg with pillows or tried sleeping in a reclined, but not flat on your back, position? I imagine it would take some experimentation to find a position that doesn't exacerbate the burning (if that position does, indeed, exist).

I’d bring the cream and not worry. It’s never prevented some on every single cruise I’ve been on since the restart to be smoking weed on their balcony and nothing was done despite complaints.