Princess Book with Confidence & Covid19 Protection Program Discontinued?

PacnGoNow

3 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

From what is currently happening with cruising in Northern Europe, several cruise lines no longer requiring pre-boarding testing, I see pre-boarding testing going away very soon for all sailings.

It's about time 👍 

3 minutes ago, Steelers36 said:

OCT 01.  It's in my signature block below.  I am sure I will report on what has been hot topics of late and long such as Internet latency and speed,  Internet pricing on Day 1 (although I will pre-order closer to sail date), DMW results and TD experience, masks/no masks, Medallion features, crew service, entertainment.  And of course the cost of wine. 

But I don't do daily blogging and such, so it may be posts to specific threads as opposed to a typical "live from".  We'll see.  

We board the Regal the same day you disembark.  We'll be on for 37 days, all the way back to Ft Lauderdale.  Btw, we will be in Tuscany for a week prior to the cruise.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Daniel A said:

I don't think the CDC will be too eager to remove pre-cruise testing.  One thing about bureaucracies is when they have a policy they think may be working (even to a small degree), they tend to be loath to discontinue a pre-established policy.  Often times it's because nobody wants to take on the responsibility and concurrent blame if things go awry.  In a city close to where I live, police used to direct traffic at main intersections.  After the city installed traffic signals at those intersections the public safety bureaucracy kept the police in the intersections directing traffic using the traffic lights a guide as to who goes and who stops!  😵 

It's like the 55 mph speed limit imposed by Nixon.  It took years to get rid of and there were cries that the body count would skyrocket if the speed limit were raised.

Can anyone name a government agency or regulation that has outlived it's intent or usefulness and has disappeared?

• Like 2