what if any places require testing for pre boarding

Hawaiidan

Vancouver is my favourite big city in the world.  We have stayed about three times at the Pan Pacific Hotel, and from our room we could see beautiful scenery and sea planes, boats, and ships arriving and leaving.  We lived in the USA for many years, and have returned to the UK for family reasons.  If I was young, I’d emigrate to Vancouver.

6 hours ago, roger b said:

Departing Athens 6th August Test or No test ??? O says yes Greece has nothing on website . 

Maybe O is still requiring test to board the ship  but you can enter Greece without a test ??

Cruise lines are still trying to protect their pax   they do not want to be shut down again

JMO

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, LHT28 said:

Maybe O is still requiring test to board the ship  but you can enter Greece without a test ??

Cruise lines are still trying to protect their pax   they do not want to be shut down again

JMO

Some countries require a test to board a cruise from its shores, but not to enter the country.  Canada is one (that we verified for an upcoming cruise out of Toronto) and I believe that Greece is another.  I believe the difference is that they distinguish entry requirements from transportation requirements.

Edited by 1985rz1

1 minute ago, 1985rz1 said:

Some countries require a test to board a cruise from its shores, but not to enter the country.  Canada is one (that we verified) and I believe that Greece is another.  I believe the difference is that they distinguish entry requirements from transportation requirements.

I guess  that is pretty much what I was getting at  😉

• Like 2

Azamara just announced that they will no longer require pre-cruise testing, except where the local port demands it.  Their announcement includes a list of embarkation ports and whether testing is required there or not.  [These are the ports that Azamara uses, but the information should be helpful to many Oceania cruisers.]

Azamara Testing Requirements by Port.pdf