Ship Excursion from Genoa to "Milan Davinci's Last Supper and Milan" ?

smitty3000

We will be in Genoa in November for a cruise. Princess has three excursions that sound like the same thing. Their numbers are GOA-150 GOA-160 and GOA-165.  I have booked

the most expensive one GOA-165 but my question is.the one I booked does not mention going to Duomo. Really want to see it.  Does it go there?. The other two list that they do.

Also, do you actually get to see the painting on all three of these excursions? The other two mention going into the church but dont mention seeing the painting.

I know the most expensive one probably has a lunch with it and it says you travel by Mini bus and the other two are no lunch on large busses.  Any help with this would be greatly apppreciated, and if you took one of these tours which one and what did you think about it? I have called Princess but couldnt get a straight answer. Thanks in advance for your input.

Did you see the “Excursion Details” tab on the Princess’ website for each of the excursions?  It seems to contain all the details for each excursion.   The excursions each seem to offer enough differences to warrant them being sold separately. 

In addition to the other comments about location, it's extremely unlikely that any large bus excursion would visit "The Last Supper", as only 25 visitors are allowed in at each time slot. The time slots are 15 minutes. I guess it's possible that they would send in one group and then a second group while the non-viewing group just waits around, but I doubt it....

There's an art to reading the descriptions of tours. If they do not SPECIFICALLY mention an interior visit to the famous fresco, it's VERY unlikely that it's included.

On 7/14/2022 at 4:14 AM, cruisemom42 said:

In addition to the other comments about location, it's extremely unlikely that any large bus excursion would visit "The Last Supper", as only 25 visitors are allowed in at each time slot. The time slots are 15 minutes. I guess it's possible that they would send in one group and then a second group while the non-viewing group just waits around, but I doubt it....

There's an art to reading the descriptions of tours. If they do not SPECIFICALLY mention an interior visit to the famous fresco, it's VERY unlikely that it's included.

You also need to buy tickets in advance.