Stateroom outlets on Miracle

Wolfhunt

We are going to be on the Miracle to Alaska in a few weeks and was wondering how many outlets where in the stateroom. We are in a regular balcony. Since this is an Alaska cruise I know my camera batteries are probably going to be on a constant charging rotation. 

if there are limited outlets (last ship we were on only had one) are we allowed to bring some sort of plug strip?

Thanks for any info

1 hour ago, Colorado Cruzer said:

Last time we cruised Miracle, I believe there was one outlet on the desk.  Need a no surge protection outlet extender for sure, or at least we used it daily.

There is one on the desk and one in the bathroom. We bring a power strip for the desk and then I usually charge my camera batteries in the bathroom (when it's dry in there). The bathroom outlet is up high.

Also, the room has a foreign outlet. If you had a converter, you could probably use that one as well. 

Thanks. I’ll be sure to get a no surge power strip. Also have a 220 to 110 converter that has three standard outlets and some usb outlets that I can use for the foreign outlet. 

We just got off Miracle 2 weeks ago, and many people were complaining about only 1 outlet in the cabins.  The CD said this will definitely be remedied (and the USB chargers will be added) when she goes to drydock shortly.  Sorry, I know that doesn't help OP but an fyi for future cruises.

23 hours ago, csm5986142 said:

We just got off Miracle 2 weeks ago, and many people were complaining about only 1 outlet in the cabins.  The CD said this will definitely be remedied (and the USB chargers will be added) when she goes to drydock shortly.  Sorry, I know that doesn't help OP but an fyi for future cruises.

well, I guess we will see what they actually improve. We sail on Miracle again on 12/18 just after try dock.  I haven't seen anything about thier dry dock and I thought Carnival was being cheap and only fixing their engine/propulsion/mechanical stuff this time.