Question about eating in Blu

barbatkins

My sister and I are booked Aqua class on Infinity in October.  When we booked, the lady  commented that we could eat in Blu.

are we assigned to Blu for all dining…..or do we have the option to go to anytime dining in the Main Dining Room if we choose?

thanks…..

1 minute ago, barbatkins said:

My sister and I are booked Aqua class on Infinity in October.  When we booked, the lady  commented that we could eat in Blu.

are we assigned to Blu for all dining…..or do we have the option to go to anytime dining in the Main Dining Room if we choose?

thanks…..

Although it is your assigned restaurant,  you can generally be seated in the MDR occasionally.  Ask the M'D in Blu to assist you in getting an anytime MDR reservation.  Also, the MDR menu is generally available to choose from in Blu on the Infinity.

Your dining room assignment is blue. If you wish to eat in the main dining room, let the maître d’ at blue know so they can make arrangements for you since you do not have a table assignment in the main dining room. Please don’t just show up there. Some people do that and say “oh I had no trouble getting in the main dining room” and that may have been true when the ships sailed less than full, but as the weeks pass, it can create a problem so please just coordinate with the Blu staff.  There is no trouble, however, going to breakfast or lunch in the main dining room if you choose— it’s just dinner that is congested.