5 night Dinning package query!

Have I read below correct that you only get $20 credit off the bill at each al la carte specialty restaurant such as Chops? Below is copied from package details.

Overview

Experience five of our specialty restaurants and enjoy great savings when you purchase the 5 Night Dining Package for your cruise vacation. A courtesy reservation will be made for Day 1 or 2 of your sailing. Please see Important Details and Advisements for more information.

Highlights

• Enjoy a discount of 40% off bottles of wine under $100 and 20% off bottles above $100 while dining in specialty restaurants.

What's Included

• Dinner at five specialty dining venues.
  • For restaurants with a la carte pricing, you'll receive a $20 food credit
  • For ships with these venues, Teppanyaki/Izumi Hibachi is included, with a $10 surcharge, which will be charged onboard

2 hours ago, Surfguyxxx said:

Izumi would be a la carte too.  

Izumi on most ships now offers a prix fixe meal with 1 small plate, 2 large plates and dessert fro $35, ann that is included with the UDP, so I'd assume the 3/5 nights packages include it, too.  For ships where Izumi offers hibachi, that's a $10 upcharge with UDP (and again I assume the 3/5 pack)