When should I expect info?

Nieuwcruiser

We are on the Millennium southbound cruise tour. (Land first) on August 20. We can check in for cruise but haven’t heard a thing about the land portion yet.  Does anyone know approximately when we might get some information?

Just a bit anxious. 

Edited by Nieuwcruiser
Added info

My experience when I did the same - Tour First I didn't get much information at all.   The details, hotel were included in the Cruise Documents.   Basically on arrival at Anchorage Airport there was an agent holding a sign.   You are given a sticker an a porter takes your luggage.   When the last passenger on your flight arrives you board a bus to the Hotel.

At the hotel they have a meeting for all on your bus or if many they break it into two meetings.   At the meetings they give you the schedule, extra tour details and prices and luggage tags and instructions how to use for things that will remain on the bus and those to be delivered to your room.

• Like 1

In June We arrived One day early in Fairbanks and paid for One Pre Tour Night in the same Hotel that was part of the Tour.

Really Glad we Did as there is a lot to see in Fairbanks. Culture Center, Pioneer Park and River walk.

We had such a great day exploring the history and eating in local places (The Fudge Pot!) I recommend doing that because when the Tour starts the next day we only stopped in Fairbanks for 1 1/2 hours for people to eat and no time to explore.

On 7/22/2022 at 11:29 PM, D. B. said:

In June We arrived One day early in Fairbanks and paid for One Pre Tour Night in the same Hotel that was part of the Tour.

Really Glad we Did as there is a lot to see in Fairbanks. Culture Center, Pioneer Park and River walk.

We had such a great day exploring the history and eating in local places (The Fudge Pot!) I recommend doing that because when the Tour starts the next day we only stopped in Fairbanks for 1 1/2 hours for people to eat and no time to explore.

Good to know; thanks.