Web Check In

mafig

When should I do the web check in?

I made final payment on Monday for my cruise on Oct. 29.  

I wasn't going to do web check in yet, but I was curious about what was asked, so I clicked on the first name.  However,  the little ship just kept going and going.  Is it too early?

Nope.  Just tried again.  I thought I might be too early, but if you've been able to do it for clients (28th of October?),  I guess it's not.

BTW, you're a TA?  You do this kind of stuff for y our clients?  

OK😁

It loaded this morning.  

Of course, I wasn't ready to enter info. because I was going out the door, but at least I know that it sometimes works.  My cruise isn't until the end of Oct.

Thanks to all who provided help.

Hi all should I be able to print out boarding pass and tickets from the UK website if I have booked though a TA. I was able to do the check in but when I go to download boarding pass that area greyed out as it's saying not all information provided but I have ticks beside showing passenger data complete and TA has passed on insurance info. Also on the app it's not even giving me option to check in...anyone else come across this. I usually book direct with MSC but got a better deal this time with TA ...thanks for any replies.

Edited by geri2020

11 minutes ago, geri2020 said:

Hi all should I be able to print out boarding pass and tickets from the UK website if I have booked though a TA. I was able to do the check in but when I go to download boarding pass that area greyed out as it's saying not all information provided but I have ticks beside showing passenger data complete and TA has passed on insurance info. Also on the app it's not even giving me option to check in...anyone else come across this. I usually book direct with MSC but got a better deal this time with TA ...thanks for any replies.

Sorry I have just realised I have asked a similar question last week....memory going lol...thanks for all that replied.