Seaworld Shuttle

Hi All! Ship is scheduled in PC at 1pm. There's an excursion through RCCL with shuttle to seaworld that says begins 1:30pm and duration is 6 hours. Can I count on being back on board by 8pm? First time booking any kind of ship "excursion" always explored on our own but we want to do Seaworld for a few hours and this seems like the cheapest transportation for us. Ship scheduled to depart at 9pm. 

1 minute ago, 1025cruise said:

If it's a ship excursion, you are safe.

Thanks. I'm not concerned whether we'll be back on the ship by the 9pm departure time. I was wondering how accurate the 6 hour total excursion duration is. I want to know how to plan dinner/shows that night.

16 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

Thanks. I'm not concerned whether we'll be back on the ship by the 9pm departure time. I was wondering how accurate the 6 hour total excursion duration is. I want to know how to plan dinner/shows that night.

From the port to Orlando is a 45-60min drive depending on traffic, so you would need to figure that into the actual time you may be spending at Sea World…

18 minutes ago, seasidemama said:

just plan for the late seating and you'll be fine

2 hours ago, GTO-Girl said:

From the port to Orlando is a 45-60min drive depending on traffic, so you would need to figure that into the actual time you may be spending at Sea World…

Even if we only have 3.5-4 hours it's OK. We were just there a short while ago on an Orlando vacation and I have tickets I can use so all I would be paying for is the transfer.

• Like 2

I was on Oasis in July and did the ship excursion to Universal. We were told to be back at the busses at 7 pm. Once a bus filled up it left to go back to the ship. We were back at the port around 8 pm and on the ship shortly afterward.