Just Our Cruise Canceled?

1 hour ago, sfaaa said:

I am still trying to figure this out as I had an Amex promo rebate and OBC attached to my previous booking. If this is a cancel and rebook with a new reservation #, I will likely lose both perks and am screwed. 

with the redeployment you should have the same reservation # 

I talked to Royal today via Facebook messenger (just easier when I'm at work). They said that our reservation was "redeployed" and I should have received an email with information.  I have not received any communication with Royal. I asked them to send me the email and I haven't heard anything back in hours. 

I'm not too worried about the ship and our cabin. We only have one sea day and will be off the ship as much as possible.  We're booked in an inside cabin and my only preference is to be in a spot where cabins are also above and below us. 

We are really looking forward to the ports and booked with a great price, so I'm still hoping that this all works out.

I'm still a little irritated that we have to make a decision by August 18th and still have zero information from Royal. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sjmbruce said:

I talked to Royal today via Facebook messenger (just easier when I'm at work). They said that our reservation was "redeployed" and I should have received an email with information.  I have not received any communication with Royal. I asked them to send me the email and I haven't heard anything back in hours. 

I'm not too worried about the ship and our cabin. We only have one sea day and will be off the ship as much as possible.  We're booked in an inside cabin and my only preference is to be in a spot where cabins are also above and below us. 

We are really looking forward to the ports and booked with a great price, so I'm still hoping that this all works out.

they have not assign

I'm still a little irritated that we have to make a decision by August 18th and still have zero information from Royal. 

I have the same problem as they also said I have to Aug 18th to make a decision and yet no word from Royal only my TA and they have not assigned a new cabin yet. This is Voyager to Adventure and have an assessable cabin on Voyager which there are not many of to begin with on Adventure. Concerned that won't get assessable cabin on new ship.

23 hours ago, vjmatty said:

For this you are in luck...according to the deck plans, there are a lot more Aft JS on Enchantment than Brilliance.  In fact, there are twice as many JS as Brilliance in general.

As for the budget, if you decide to keep it RC will price protect.  If you decide to cancel, Explorer has very similar itineraries for a lot cheaper.  I am still trying to decide as there are a lot of reasons for me to keep us on EN.

I got an aft Jr Suite on Brilliance for 2 people, $2500 all in.  I won't get that on Explorer and even if I did, I would be losing multiple ports that were the reason I chose Brilliance and specific itinerary.

I do hope you are right about luck.  I believe there were less high level suites on Enchantment, which I think would mean they would start offering up Jr Suites to those folks first.

58 minutes ago, mtempelaar said:

I got an aft Jr Suite on Brilliance for 2 people, $2500 all in.  I won't get that on Explorer and even if I did, I would be losing multiple ports that were the reason I chose Brilliance and specific itinerary.

I do hope you are right about luck.  I believe there were less high level suites on Enchantment, which I think would mean they would start offering up Jr Suites to those folks first.

These are the two  I was comparing, though some of the Brilliance/Enchantment itineraries are different from this one.....not exactly the same but pretty close. 

Explorer:

Sun 01Oct2023Venice (Ravenna), Italy-5:00 PMBoardingMon 02Oct2023Kotor, Montenegro11:00 AM6:00 PMTenderedTue 03Oct2023Corfu, Greece7:00 AM3:00 PMDockedWed 04Oct2023Athens (Piraeus), Greece11:59 AM8:00 PMDockedThu 05Oct2023Mykonos, Greece7:00 AM5:00 PMTenderedFri 06Oct2023Argostoli, Greece10:00 AM6:00 PMDockedSat 07Oct2023Cruising--CruisingSun 08Oct2023Venice (Ravenna), Italy6:00 AM-Departure

Brilliance-Enchantment

Mon 09Oct2023Athens (Piraeus), Greece-6:00 PMBoardingTue 10Oct2023Mykonos, Greece7:00 AM7:00 PMTenderedWed 11Oct2023Chania, Crete7:00 AM5:00 PMDockedThu 12Oct2023Zakynthos, Greece8:00 AM5:30 PMTenderedFri 13Oct2023Corfu, Greece8:00 AM6:00 PMDockedSat 14Oct2023Kotor, Montenegro7:00 AM6:00 PMTenderedSun 15Oct2023Cruising--CruisingMon 16Oct2023Venice (Ravenna), Italy6:00 AM-Departure