Using the RCL AP on Oasis: Can 1 person register everybody in the Stateroom or must each do it?

When you reserve SHOWS and/or reserve SPECIALTY DINING, can 1 person from a group make the reservations for a everybody in their Stateroom (4 of us) or does each person have to go in the Royal AP and reserve just THEMSELVES?  Hoping one can do all!

I know you can go to the DINING LOCATIONS and make reservations for everybody but have never used the Royal AP before for reservations.

My understanding also is that the Royal AP is FULLY functional AFTER we board (i.e. list all shows etc.).

Let me know on both issues please!

Linked 3 staterooms together and had no issues doing everything for everyone including the COVID stuff.

Pictures of them and I had their passport and vaccine cards for the check-in is all I needed to get everyone checked in and a port arrival time.

54 minutes ago, J0Y0US said:

Linked 3 staterooms together and had no issues doing everything for everyone including the COVID stuff.

Pictures of them and I had their passport and vaccine cards for the check-in is all I needed to get everyone checked in and a port arrival time.

Did you link them from the App or on the RCCL website?