Recommendations needed - hotel stay for pre cruise from Orlando / Port Canaveral

poohdreaming

Hello,

Looking for recommendations needed for a hotel stay and for shuttle services.

Need a shuttle from the airport (MCO) to the hotel, from the hotel (next day) to the port and once the cruise end, back to the airport.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

We have stayed at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport.

They have airport shuttle transport.
To get to Cruise Port, they do sign up’s for GoPort shuttle bus to take cruise passengers to port. Not sure how much they charge now for Cruise Port Shuttle bus.

I would use GoPort Shuttle for after cruise to airport. Book directly, cheaper than what cruise ship charges for same.

Greetings poohdreaming - There are MULTIPLE service providers that can provide shuttle service from Port Canaveral to MCO dependent upon your budget. If I may suggest. DON'T book a hotel near MCO ( Orlando) but rather a hotel in Cocoa Beach which is only 5 minutes from the Port. As phissy suggested, also try GOPORT 

Good Luck 

Edited by juancarlosgarciasanchez
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, juancarlosgarciasanchez said:

Greetings poohdreaming - There are MULTIPLE service providers that can provide shuttle service from Port Canaveral to MCO dependent upon your budget. If I may suggest. DON'T book a hotel near MCO ( Orlando) but rather a hotel in Cocoa Beach which is only 5 minutes from the Port. As phissy suggested, also try GOPORT 

Good Luck 

I would say that depends on arrival time.  If the plane is landing at 9:30pm then I wouldn't necessarily want to be waiting to get to my room at 11:30 or midnight.  

On 8/3/2022 at 9:34 PM, phissy said:

We have stayed at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport.

They have airport shuttle transport.
To get to Cruise Port, they do sign up’s for GoPort shuttle bus to take cruise passengers to port. Not sure how much they charge now for Cruise Port Shuttle bus.

I would use GoPort Shuttle for after cruise to airport. Book directly, cheaper than what cruise ship charges for same.

We also stay at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando Airport and use their shuttle to/from the airport.  We use Cortrans Shuttle to/from the port.  $25 pp each way.

• Like 1