Diamond September 11th Sea of Cortez

claudia814

They have not cancelled this cruise.  I should know, I am booked on this one.  The Diamond just arrived in Los Angeles to prepare for its debut on September 1.  Check again in a couple of days.  It may show as unavailable because it is sold out.

I spoke to my Princess vacation planner because my Sept 6 on Diamond is also showing unavailable.  She said it is not canceled,  they are probably working on cabin assignments.  They also may not want to fill up the first few Voyages due to new staff getting oriented 

• Like 1

Just checked today and says no cabins available again.  We’re also booked on this cruise and looking forward to it. Nice to be able to go out of San Diego.  Have been to Mexico 🇲🇽 several times and enjoy all the ports.  

13 minutes ago, Momma Rene said:

Sorry, but I am not following the reasoning.  If there are lots of cabins available, then there is no demand.  Also, the reputation of the Diamond ......

But if prices increase, there must be more demand. You're never going to see the true number of available cabins so you really can't know. But I am betting demand has increased. Some of the itineraries are unusual. What about the Diamond 's reputation? Because it had a lot of Covid cases? It has undergone a drydock since then.