Increased OBC, is it worth the call.

LB_NJ

8 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

Thank you.  Finally called and got the extra $100 OBC

I'm wondering if you were already paid in full or just with the deposit?  I ask because I was told because I am already paid in full I cannot get the extra OBC but they did tell me they noted in my account and to talk to GS on-board.  

32 minutes ago, LGW59 said:

I'm wondering if you were already paid in full or just with the deposit?  I ask because I was told because I am already paid in full I cannot get the extra OBC but they did tell me they noted in my account and to talk to GS on-board.  

I paid in full days ago.  So, when I called this afternoon,  I wasn't expecting to get OBC and a partial refund  but I did.  The customer service agent sent me an email with my new invoice even before we got off the phone.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ocdublin said:

Well, I didn’t get the increased OBC even though I booked with Celebrity last Sunday and an elite member.  Told me that the $250 is only for new bookings. So much for being a loyal customer!

Try again

I have two cabins booked. Both non refundable and 97 days before sailing. I was able to get the extra OBC for both cabins.

14 hours ago, LGW59 said:

Just the deposit.

11 hours ago, Ocdublin said:

Well, a new day new agent and I receive the addition on board credit!  You just never know and your right you have to keep trying!  

Yeah!!  FYI: it's like this with Carnival and Princess too.  If you don't get the answer you want, call back later.