Free Iced Tea and Coffee?

DwayneG

We don't drink alcohol, so when we want to see a show in one of the clubs we'll just have the server bring us ice water.  Of course, we ALWAYS tip the server.  Can we also ask for iced tea or coffee, and would there be a charge for it?

The buffets have coffee as well as an unsweet ice tea. I do not think the tea is brewed. They also have a couple flavors of enhanced water. 

At the dining areas you can get straight coffee, reg or decaf and hot tea but all lattes and other specialty coffees are extra. Specialty coffees are not on the Free at Sea drink package. 

Just back from a week on the Sun to Alaska.

It's hard enough to get an Irish Coffee from just any random bar,  much less a non-boozy coffee. And, IMHO, born & raised in the South where iced tea is the "house wine", the tea on NCL is a pitiful facsimile! O'Sheehan's generally has coffee so you might luck up.

In my experience, unsweet tea is part of the soda gun at most, if not all, bars. It isn't brewed and served from a special urn or anything. I order iced tea in between mai tais and mudslides all the time. I found this to be the case on POA, Encore and Breakaway.

That said, the iced tea from those guns is not great iced tea.