Reviewing shore excursions

PinkMEB

I can book shore excursions on 9/24/2022 for a cruise next year. Usually I start reviewing and researching excursions weeks before I can actually book. For this one, I can’t find where I do this. Please help. Thanks. 

Go to your itinerary on the Regent website not My Account. Click on a port. A list of excursions for that day should pop up in a new window. Scroll down a little until you see Download All. A pdf file will open and you should be able to save it to your device. Do this for each port or contact your TA for a list of all the excursions for your cruise. Once you begin booking your excursions on August 12 in My Account, you will see the times they are offered. Good luck!

1 hour ago, ChatKat in Ca. said:

Go to your booked cruises and you can see the excursions there.

Only once they are open for booking. Until then, the best you can do is click on the title of the cruise, which will take you to the listing for the cruise on the main part of the website. Then you can review the potential excursions as described by NCCruzQueen above.

• Like 1

I start looking at them way before it is time to actually book and that gives me a chance to do any research I feel I need to do.  A couple of things to be aware of.  When the excursions do show up on My Account - double check that you have looked at all of the excursions that show up.  Every so often there is a new one that I hadn't seen.  The other thing is when you board your cruise, tickets for you excursions will be in your suite, or get there in short order.  There will also be an errata sheets of changes to excursions, some may have been dropped or times may have changed etc.  The most common change for me seems to be the activity level of the excursion.  I recommend going through them just in case there is a change so you won't be surprised later on.

• Thanks 1