Solo cabin on Vista 2023

Olwyn

A friend booked a B category as a single for virtually the same price as a Solo Veranda was offered on a Vista PC trip. She will also have a larger room so it was a good call for her just in case a friend decided to travel with her. 
Mauibabes

2 hours ago, mauibabes said:

A friend booked a B category as a single for virtually the same price as a Solo Veranda was offered on a Vista PC trip. She will also have a larger room so it was a good call for her just in case a friend decided to travel with her. 
Mauibabes

But for the same price wouldn't you be getting the Concierge benefits? Some people might like having that. 

I’m hoping the concierge level stateroom will help me to get extra reservations at specialty restaurants…..

I’m not excited about the twin bed. What were they thinking? A double bed really is the smallest they should have used…..

• Like 1

There was very little difference in pricing when I looked into the cost between a solo and a B level cabin several months ago. Since I really wouldn't avail myself of the concierge benefit it made a lot more sense to have a bigger cabin. Just to be clear, I didn't book.