Ovation Tendering in Skagway

So I see where the north berth on the Railroad Dock is closed for the rest of the year.  Has anyone tendered in from the south berth yet on Ovation? If so, how long did it take to get off the ship?  We have tickets purchased directly from the train leaving at 845am.  Ship docks at 7.  My fear is the ships excursions get priority on the tenders and we scramble to make our train.  

Royal's excursions always get priority for tendering.  Also, those that purchased the Key and suites have it.  Normally they hand out tender tickets the morning of. Just be early to get tickets.

5 hours ago, radarcruiser said:

So I see where the north berth on the Railroad Dock is closed for the rest of the year.  Has anyone tendered in from the south berth yet on Ovation? If so, how long did it take to get off the ship?  We have tickets purchased directly from the train leaving at 845am.  Ship docks at 7.  My fear is the ships excursions get priority on the tenders and we scramble to make our train.  

look up Chris Wong on Youtube as he did one on this a few days ago.

It is a good idea so that the ship and passengers can support the town.

They use the back dock and take folks via tenders.  At least it saves a long walk and gets one closer to the port