Celebrity Equinox Review 7/24/22 Western Caribbean

leo72976

10 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Thank you for your review and glad you had a good experience!  Just a note re the over the bed storage bins, they should have been completely empty and totally just for your use.  If anyone encounters this situation, just ask your steward to remove the items.

Thanks for letting me know!  Next time we will check with our cabin steward.

12 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Thank you for your review and glad you had a good experience!  Just a note re the over the bed storage bins, they should have been completely empty and totally just for your use.  If anyone encounters this situation, just ask your steward to remove the items.

That surprised me too... we have never noticed items up there. Perhaps they were place there temporarily and the room steward forgot them? Glad OP had a great cruise... we were on Equinox back in April and will be again in a few weeks. I love this ship and the others in this class.

• Like 1

I have seen, on the last day, some sheets ready for the next turnaround day up in the bin.   Not a problem as we weren’t using the whole bin…but if we had I’m sure they would have put them elsewhere.  Maybe one steward put them up there but another steward took over and wasn’t aware?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Thank you!  We're the main show times still 7pm and 9pm or have they changed to 730pm and 930pm?

Yes, the showtimes are still the same.  We enjoyed the 7pm shows and then a cocktail before dinner at 830-845.

• Thanks 1