Norwegian Breakaway – Western Caribbean Short Break *LIVE*

BirdTravels

Hello Bird. Thank you so much for posting this Live review. It is getting me excited for my upcoming cruise. We are doing the Canada/ New England cruise. We have not sailed on Breakaway since the inaugural season. I think we were on the second full week cruise they had out of New York. We got to meet some of the Rockettes and even had a Peter Max siting. It was so exciting to see the new class of ship. At the time, they even had fireworks off the back of the ship. I guess I have a soft spot for Breakaway, and look forward to going on her again.

4 hours ago, fethiyeden said:

Thanks for another fabulous in-depth review.

We can’t wait to sail the breakaway in January.

Do you know where you go to upgrade the soda package to add the juices?

Does it include the fresh juices also?

Thanks 

I think that the "juice upgrade" is for fresh juices. They were selling all packages in Headliners Comedy Club Deck 6 mid-ship on embarkation day.

Just make sure you know where fresh juices are available. I know that they are sold at the Garden Cafe outside bar. Not sure where else. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Elvis1209 said:

Bird,

An excellent report!  There is something you left out though.  Some consider it to be the best part of the cruise!  You didn't give us any dessert menus from the main dining rooms!

Elvis

There were a couple. Day 4 Post #114 and Day 5 Post #141. Those were the days that I stopped to photograph the menus at the Manhattan Room. A bit out of practice since our last cruise in June was on RCCL where they post the MDR menus on their app.