Can't Log in to Princess Website

mtmorrisgirl

After 4 hours of talking to different Navigators that were not helpful at all. The last one transferred me to Captain's Circle department. Ann solved the problem in 5 minute. She told me that new software was installed around July 6th, 2022 and it checks for differences between the website profile info and Captain's Circle Profile. My brother issue was that him and his best friend who his traveling partner had the same email attached to their accounts. So if you have the login issue, call in and ask to be transfer to Captain Circle.

Carl

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

I have been wondering if all these issues have something to do with integrating in the new 3rd party provider that is going to be managing the bidding for cabin upgrades.  Wouldn't surprise me at all if Princess IT managed to screw up data with whatever changes they need to make to allow for bidding on cabin upgrades.

Seems like every time tech attempts to fix or change something they manage to screw up something that was actually already functioning 😂

2 hours ago, kitty2264 said:

Same for both of us.  I contacted tech support this morning and after a whole lot of delays on their part I was told that this was a known problem for several users and it was being addressed.  I was told to try my login from time to time.  

As long as I can access my booking I suppose I that will have to do for now. And soooo not helpful for them to say to try to login from time to time good grief 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/24/2023 at 5:26 AM, The Albannach said:

G' day Been having trouble gaining access to Princess website on my desktop. I keep getting error below. Can still access Princess on my mobile

Called Princess help but they seemed confused by the error message.

Can anyone assist?

image.thumb.png.e32f5245ca3d4d690a7d2f861348b609.png

I either get what you were seeing or this (below) perpetually......

If I click off of it, like perhaps the Princess logo, it takes me back to the main screen and see it never actually logged in.

My husband has the same experience.  We have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Princess chat is never available and people on the phone are unable to assist.   😞 

I can get on the app, but I do not care for it and would prefer to login to Princess via my laptop.

image.png

Edited by Luv2CtheMouse9

15 hours ago, mustgo said:

I had no problem after clearing my history

11 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

Try clearing your browser history and/or using a different search engine.

Yeah, did that.  Tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari.  Even tried on my ipad and phone after all of the failed attempts on my personal laptop and my work laptop.  

However - I spoke to a supervisor at Princess yesterday and he told me they have been having website issues for over a week. Looks like it may be resolved now.

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2023 at 1:55 AM, Luv2CtheMouse9 said:

I either get what you were seeing or this (below) perpetually......

If I click off of it, like perhaps the Princess logo, it takes me back to the main screen and see it never actually logged in.

My husband has the same experience.  We have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

Princess chat is never available and people on the phone are unable to assist.   😞 

I can get on the app, but I do not care for it and would prefer to login to Princess via my laptop.

image.png

I’m having same problem started two days ago. It will give me the “Good News!” page but it kicks me back to login page. Please help. Thanks