Filling out required info ahead of time on the ArrivCAN app

bren61

I downloaded the app on my tablet and would like to enter in as much info as I can for my Sept 29th, 2022, Canada/New England Cruise. I got to a certain point where you enter your trip details, and it won't let me go any further saying it has to be done just 3 days before. I know others are entering in their info ahead of time, but I don't know how to bypass where I am right now, (not sure if people are putting a bogus date in to fill out their info, then going back & changing the date)?  What all info are they asking for so I can be prepared? So, if we sail out of Cape Liberty on the 29th and will be reaching St John, NB on the 4th, I will need to finish the for on our cruise on the 1st? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

12 minutes ago, bren61 said:

I downloaded the app on my tablet and would like to enter in as much info as I can for my Sept 29th, 2022, Canada/New England Cruise. I got to a certain point where you enter your trip details, and it won't let me go any further saying it has to be done just 3 days before. I know others are entering in their info ahead of time, but I don't know how to bypass where I am right now, (not sure if people are putting a bogus date in to fill out their info, then going back & changing the date)?  What all info are they asking for so I can be prepared? So, if we sail out of Cape Liberty on the 29th and will be reaching St John, NB on the 4th, I will need to finish the for on our cruise on the 1st? I would appreciate any help you can give me.

It has to be completed within three days of embarkation, not within three days of arriving in your first Canadian port. You can complete it starting on September 26. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bren61 said:

I did mine on my phone app...could be different than a tablet, but I scanned in our passports and vaccine cards and typed in general info weeks in advance. At that point I was 90% done. The rest was just itinerary info..took all of 90 seconds to complete and receive confirmation e mail from Arrive Can.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, redfantum said:

Took me awhile to find it too.  On the bottom of the home page in the app, click on travellers.  that is where you load in your passports and vaccine cards. You can do this anytime in advance.

Thank You!! I actually just found it right before reading your post. It is actually easy to miss the "Traveler" tab especially if you don't know what you are looking for.

• Like 1