How far out before I can schedule a mani/pedi appointment?

yvrbos

2 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Booked on line under the Spa offerings.

I've never prebooked before and don't see anywhere to apply a captain's club discount online.  So do you get a refund for it after you're aboard? 

Edit:  Can it be applied if I call instead?

Edited by goofysmom99

I can't book anything through the app.  I booked 4 spa appointments on line for our cruise. When you get to the check out page you get the option to use Celebrity issued OBC or a credit card.  It's easy to miss.  I did for the mani/pedis and my CC was charged.  When I booked the next 2 appointments I took my time and used OBC.  The appointments show in my on line calendar but not in the app.

31 minutes ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I can't book anything through the app.  I booked 4 spa appointments on line for our cruise. When you get to the check out page you get the option to use Celebrity issued OBC or a credit card.  It's easy to miss.  I did for the mani/pedis and my CC was charged.  When I booked the next 2 appointments I took my time and used OBC.  The appointments show in my on line calendar but not in the app.

Thank you! Now I know  it’s not just me;)!

12 hours ago, goofysmom99 said:

I've never prebooked before and don't see anywhere to apply a captain's club discount online.  So do you get a refund for it after you're aboard? 

Edit:  Can it be applied if I call instead?

I was just about to post a new thread asking about that.  The discount used to be applied right in the cruise planner, but that no longer appears to be the case.  It makes little difference to be whether we get a refund once on board or if we need to call to get the discount, but I want to make sure one of the two will happen.

Stay tuned.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, DCPIV said:

I was just about to post a new thread asking about that.  The discount used to be applied right in the cruise planner, but that no longer appears to be the case.  It makes little difference to be whether we get a refund once on board or if we need to call to get the discount, but I want to make sure one of the two will happen.

Stay tuned.

Are you going to call?  The concierge?

1 minute ago, goofysmom99 said:

Are you going to call?  The concierge?

I started a thread to ask the question, and I have a couple of answers.  It does sound like you need to talk to someone (Guest Services, Spa, etc.) to get the discount refunded, but it does happen.  Refunds come as OBC when on board, but I wonder if it can just be refunded to the credit card if brought up before boarding (if a credit card was used, of course). 

Yes, I'll likely call a shoreside concierge about it and see if that works.  I'd prefer to have it settled before boarding.

• Thanks 1