Where can I find Carnival stockholder onboard credit?

monakayk

Where can I find Carnival stockholder onboard credit on their websiteI sent my stockholders request email and now I'm trying to find out where on CCL website they list the onboard credit when it's been given. Can someone please explain in detail where I can find the area where the onboard credit is listed? Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

Received and email from: Guest Admin <guestadmin@carnival.com> Thank you for providing us with the required documentation in order to process your shareholder on board credit.  Credit in the total amount of $$********** has been applied to your reservations as redeemable onboard credit that is non-refundable, non-transferable and has no cash value. Any unused portion of the onboard credit will be forfeited.

On Carnival site, shows up in booking and order details "view invoice details" 

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, helo driver said:

Received and email from: Guest Admin <guestadmin@carnival.com> Thank you for providing us with the required documentation in order to process your shareholder on board credit.  Credit in the total amount of $$********** has been applied to your reservations as redeemable onboard credit that is non-refundable, non-transferable and has no cash value. Any unused portion of the onboard credit will be forfeited.

On Carnival site, shows up in booking and order details "view invoice details" 

Where can I find the new invoice details....can you tell me exactly where I can find that area?

On the carnival home page, once you are logged in, you should see your booked cruises.  Across the top it has:  "Cruise manager"; "planner"; "booking & order details".  clicking on "booking & order details" should take you to information on your cabin, bottom of that section just above "your cruise companions" it should say "view invoice details" , click this and it shows all your costs, bottom box says "on-board credits", it shows up in that box. 

At least that is where mine shows up.....

7 minutes ago, helo driver said:

On the carnival home page, once you are logged in, you should see your booked cruises.  Across the top it has:  "Cruise manager"; "planner"; "booking & order details".  clicking on "booking & order details" should take you to information on your cabin, bottom of that section just above "your cruise companions" it should say "view invoice details" , click this and it shows all your costs, bottom box says "on-board credits", it shows up in that box. 

At least that is where mine shows up.....

I don't see the booking & order details under the planner.....would it be somewhere under Cruise documents? 

15 minutes ago, helo driver said:

try: "manage" "my bookings" "booking and order details" 

Okay I found the area where insurance and gratuities are listed if they are paid or not...under booking in order details. Is that the area you are referring to?

Edited by monakayk

21 minutes ago, helo driver said:

yes, right under "total" on the page you are referring to, mine says "On-board Credits"  

Thanks for helping me with this problem I think I found the correct area.

Edited by monakayk

You can also copy this link, put your booking number in where ABC123 is and paste it in your browser and hit enter.  Your invoice details will show with any OBC, shareholder credit, etc at the bottom of the document below Itemized Charges.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

34 minutes ago, ninjacat123 said:

You can also copy this link, put your booking number in where ABC123 is and paste it in your browser and hit enter.  Your invoice details will show with any OBC, shareholder credit, etc at the bottom of the document below Itemized Charges.

https://www.carnival.com/booked/document?BookingNumber=ABC123&IsPrintLuggageTagsSelected=true&IsPrintPassFlightSelected=false&IsPrintCruiseInfoSelected=true

Thanks for sending this link! I've used it & it is  much easier than going all the way through CCL website.

• Like 1