production show times on Grand Princess

jeanandjim

I realize you didn't ask for specifics, but, the Grand has (depending on length of cruise):

British Invasion

Stardust

Sweet Soul Music (aka MoTown)

Hopefully, Princess updated these production shows since dry dock.  I've seen them one too many times.  These have been running since pre-Pandemic (going on 3 years or more).

On 8/19/2022 at 6:20 PM, jeanandjim said:

We would like to know the show times on the Grand Princess for this Alaska season so that we can preset our dining times. thnx in advance.

Jim😎

You can see them in the Journey View Activities Timeline in the app. If your cruise is this season they are probably there already 

7 hours ago, Torfamm said:

You can see them in the Journey View Activities Timeline in the app. If your cruise is this season they are probably there already 

Not his time but will continue to hope someone with knowledge will step forward.

thnx, Jim😎

interesting - I was told on Majestic Princess that the show times are 8pm (20:00) and 10pm (22:00)

I'll have to check that out closer to the time because we too will be scheduling our dinner times around the shows

47 minutes ago, Muffinz said:

interesting - I was told on Majestic Princess that the show times are 8pm (20:00) and 10pm (22:00)

I'll have to check that out closer to the time because we too will be scheduling our dinner times around the shows

On discovery. They are 730/930.   

17 hours ago, jeanandjim said:

Not his time but will continue to hope someone with knowledge will step forward.

thnx, Jim😎

The times can change from cruise but they are scheduled for 7:30 and 9:30 for the August 24th sailing of the Grand. When is your cruise?

Edited by Torfamm